Call us today

0800 111 300

Recent Articles

By Flatout Team
20 December 2016, 11:28

It’s the time of year for holiday cheer. Hot chocolate, cookies, presents and other festivities abound. Shops dress up their windows in exotic displays, and festive lights can be seen everywhere.

By Ian Morris
13 December 2016, 10:09

Samsung says that it now has 93% of all Note 7 devices back under its US recall program. However, it will issue a software update soon which will entirely brick the remaining 7% of phones.